These Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”) set out the conditions for concluding distance sales contracts, without the simultaneous presence of the Parties, with the exclusive use of means of distance communication, through the website and electronic mail.
Definitions used in the Regulations mean:
- Seller (producer) – ARMAZO sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-105), 18 Twarda Street, entered into the National Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS number: 0000685253, REGON: 367730375, NIP: 5272812996.
- Consumer – a person concluding a distance selling agreement with the Seller, the object of which is not directly related to his/her business or professional activity.
- Customer – a person, including a Consumer who is at least 18 years old, as well as a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, whose special provisions grant the legal capacity to conclude a distance selling agreement with the Seller through the website www.loffme.com/sklep/ or via e-mail email@example.com.
- Distance agreement – an agreement concluded by the Seller with the Client within an organized system of concluding distance agreements, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication until the moment of agreeing.
- Goods – means a product presented by the Seller through the website www.loffme.com/sklep/ which may be a subject of a Sales Agreement.
- Order – an offer to conclude a sales agreement of the Goods being the subject of the Order.
Ordering and contracting through an online store or e-mail
- Placing an Order constitutes submitting to the Seller by the Client an offer to conclude a Sales Agreement for the Goods being the subject of the Order.
- The Order should be placed through the website www.loffme.com/sklep/ or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The condition for making a sale of the Goods is to present by the Seller to the Customer: information about the price of the goods, verification of their availability, information about payment methods and deadlines, transport costs, and the total cost of the order.
- After placing an Order and performing the activities mentioned in point 3 above by the Seller, the Seller sends to the e-mail address given by the Customer information about accepting the order for execution. Information on acceptance of the Order for execution is the Seller’s declaration of acceptance of the offer. Upon receipt by the Client of the Seller’s declaration of acceptance of the offer, a sales agreement is concluded.
Information for Consumers
- A Customer who is a Consumer who has concluded a Sales Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason, with the exclusion of products included in Article 38, exception No 5 in the Act on Consumer Rights.
- The period for withdrawal from the Sales Contract begins: for the Contract, in the performance of which the Seller issues an item, being obliged to transfer its ownership – from taking possession of the item by the Consumer or a third party other than the carrier indicated by him, and in the case of a Contract which: includes many items that are delivered separately, in batches or parts – from taking possession of the last item, batch or part, while in case of the Contract it consists in regular delivery of the item for a fixed period – from taking possession of the first item.
- If the Consumer using the right of withdrawal has chosen the method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest ordinary method offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the Consumer for additional costs incurred by him/her.
- The Consumer shall be obliged to return the item to the Seller in its original corporate packaging intact or hand it over to a person authorized by the Seller to collect it immediately, however, no later than 14 days from the day on which he withdrew from the Agreement unless the Seller offered to collect the item himself. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the item back before its expiry.
- The consumer shall bear only direct costs of returning the item unless the Seller agreed to bear them or did not inform the consumer about the necessity to bear them.
1. The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods free from physical and legal defects and is responsible for defects of the Goods.
2. Physical defect consists of non-compliance of the sold Goods with the Sales Agreement.
3. Complaints, under the warranty for defects, can be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the e-mail address of the Seller email@example.com.
4. The Client, who exercises rights on account of non-compliance of the sold Goods with the Agreement, should provide the Seller with defective Goods.
5. The Seller considers a complaint within 14 days from the date of its submission, and if it is not possible, he informs the Client within this period when the complaint will be considered.
6. If the Goods have a defect, the Client may:
– make a statement on price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller immediately and without excessive inconvenience for the Client replaces the defective Goods with the defect-free Goods or removes the defect.
This limitation shall not apply if the Goods have already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not made the satisfaction of the obligation to replace the Goods with free from defects or remove defects. The Client may, instead of the removal of a defect proposed by the Seller, demand replacement of the Goods with free of defects or demand removal of the defect instead of replacement of the Goods unless bringing the goods to comply with the contract in the manner chosen by the Client is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the manner proposed by the Seller. In the assessment of excessive costs, the value of the Goods free from defects, type, and meaning of the defect found is taken into account, as well as the inconvenience which would expose the Client to another way of satisfaction.
- demand replacement of defective Goods with defect-free Goods or removal of defects. The Seller is obliged to replace the defective Goods with the Goods free from defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time without excessive inconvenience for the Client.
Personal data protection
1. In matters not regulated in these Regulations, generally applicable laws shall apply.
2. The Seller may change these Regulations at any time.
3. All orders which have been accepted by the Seller for execution before the date of entry into force of the new Regulations are executed based on the Regulations which were in force on the date of placing an order by the Client.
4. The contents of the website at www.loffme.com, including photographs, graphic signs, logos, and other markings placed on it, are protected by copyright.