Reusable hygienic face mask. The mask is made of barrier material – “breathable”, hypoallergenic, safe for children, people who suffer allergies, and have very sensitive skin. The mask is safe, comfortable, and pleasant to the touch.
Ideal for use indoors (stores, office) and outdoor activities and sports, even on hot days. The quality is matched by high-quality sportswear. It wicks away moisture very quickly, does not hinder breathing, and does not increase sweating under the mask.
Research of the French government agency (DGA) has confirmed the filtering properties of the material from which we make Loffme masks. For particles of 3 Î¼m, filtration is 97.6% which means effective antiviral protection.
The Loffme mask should be used in case of an epidemiological threat and during the flu season. It will be particularly useful in situations of potential contact with the sick (public places, public transport, hospitals, pharmacies), as well as during the care of the elderly and immunocompromised people because:
- it does not allow the involuntary transmission of germs from the hand to the nose and mouth area, which is a common cause of infection,
- it is a barrier to polluted air; the inhalation of which reduces the body’s immunity,
- when worn by people with a cold or illness, it prevents the spread of germs by droplets during sneezing or coughing,
- it can replace disposable protective masks used by nurses, cosmetologists, nail stylists, and other professionals.
The masks can be washed by hand or in a washing machine at temperatures up to 90 degrees Celsius (194 degrees Fahrenheit) in the usual washing powder and in disinfecting powders. If necessary, the mask can be poured with boiling water for disinfection.
Composition: polyester 70%, polyamide 30%. Material certified by ECARF and OEKO-TEX Standard 100. The mask can be disinfected at 100 degrees C.
– L-Mask – length 18,5 cm (7,3 inches), flat width 9 cm (3,5 inches), after unfolding min. 12 cm (4,7 inches) max. 15 cm (5,9 inches).
– M Mask – length 18.5 cm (7,3 inches), flat width 7.5 cm (2,9 inches), after unfolding min. 10 cm (3,9 inches) max. 13 cm (5,1 inches).
– S mask for children from 3 to 8 years old – length 14 cm (5,5 inches), flat width 6 cm (2,4 inches), after unfolding min. 8,5 (3,3 inches) max. 10,5 cm (4,1 inches)Elastic bands are 15.5 cm (6,1 inches) long in all sizes. Error tolerance +/- 1 cm (0,4 inches)
There are no reviews yet.