The Loffme reusable panty liner NORMAL is the ideal solution for active women of all ages and is an alternative to traditional disposable hygiene products. The very high absorbency of the material and a breathable, waterproof membrane used in the outer layer provides a feeling of comfort and safety all day long.
The barrier structure of the material prevents the development of fungi and bacteria in its structures, thanks to which the panty liner does not emit an unpleasant smell even after many hours of wearing. The Loffme panty liner is free of harmful chemicals. It is the best possible solution for people struggling with allergic skin problems and recurring infections.
Wear it every day: at work, at home, during exercise, and during travel. The Loffme panty liner is so thin that you will feel as if you are wearing your underwear and, thanks to the adjustable velcro fastener, will always stay in place.
- Universal – available in two sizes for moderate and severe bleeding
- Comfortable – delicate material gives you a feeling of freshness and dryness – as comfortable as if you were wearing your underwear
- Hypoallergenic – suitable for particularly sensitive, allergic, and atopic skin (ECARF certified)
- Zero Waste – one Loffme panty liner will replace several dozen to several hundred disposable panty liners and tampons
- Ecological – produced locally from materials free of harmful chemicals (OEKO-TEX standard 100 certificate)
- Vegan – free of animal ingredients and cruelty-free
NORMAL Panty liner DIMENSIONS: 180 mm (7 inches) x 65 mm (2,6 inches) (± 5 mm / 0,2 inches), thickness 0,9 mm (0,03 inches)
COMPOSITION: Polyester 70%, Polyamide 30%, polyurethane membrane
WHEN TO USE: daily protection and care of the intimate area, protection of the menstrual cup, slight bleeding, irritation, itching and discharge, urinary incontinence, intimate infections, vaginal dryness, elimination of the unpleasant smell of the intimate area, intimate infections, and vaginal microflora disorders after antibiotic treatment.
HOW TO USE
– Wash before first use to achieve the target softness and absorbent properties.
– After use, rinse the stains with cold water, then wash by hand or in a washing machine at 30-60 degrees C (86-194 Fahrenheit). Do not use fabric softeners or conditioners.
– Dry in the open air or on a radiator. Tumble-drying and ironing are not recommended.
There are no reviews yet.