Reusable panty liner – Antibacterial (with silver) is an ideal solution for people with allergic skin problems. The barrier structure of the material prevents the development of fungi and bacteria in its structures, thanks to which the reusable panty liner does not emit an unpleasant smell.
Increased absorbency of the material in the reusable Loffme panty liner and the waterproof membrane used in the outer layer provides a feeling of comfort and safety for a woman every day.
Reusable Loffme panty liners are recommended for use in case of:
- irritation of intimate areas
- occurrence of vaginal discharge and itching of intimate areas
- vaginal dryness
- reducing the unpleasant smell of intimate surroundings
- recurrent intimate infections
- urinary incontinence – an imbalance of vaginal microflora (after antibiotic treatment)
- daily protection and care of intimate places
The base material used in the Loffme reusable panty liners is certified by ECARF and OEKO-TEX standard 100, so the product is classified as hypoallergenic.
It is very durable and will serve you for many years, which in consequence will diminish waste and help the environment.
How to use:
– To achieve the target softness and absorbency of the panty liner, it should be washed before first use.
– After use, rinse the smudges with cold water and then wash it by hand or in a washing machine to 90 degrees C.
– Do not use fabric softeners or conditioners.
Antibacterial panty liner DIMENSIONS: 180 mm (7 inches) x 65 mm (2,6 inches) (± 5 mm / 0,2 inches), thickness 0,9 mm (0,03 inches)
COMPOSITION: Polyester 70%, Polyamide 30%, polyurethane membrane, silver ions
Available colors: cream