1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Since May 25, 2018, we have been applying in the European Union the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), i.e. Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals about the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. The application of the regulations of the GDPR is an opportunity to inform you about how we protect and process your data and what rights you have in this respect. Changes introduced within the GDPR do not require you to contact Armazo Sp. z o. o. However, please read the information below.
2. HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
We use your data because you have decided to purchase in our internet store www.loffme.com/store/ or you have agreed to receive commercial information electronically to the given e-mail address about the Shop’s offer, or you have otherwise provided us with your data using the website or internet store. The store operates based on the Regulations, which you can read here.
3. WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The administrator of personal data is the company – Armazo Sp. z o. o., NIP: 5272812996, REGON: 367730375, referred further as „Administrator”.
4. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR?
By e-mail to email@example.com.
or by traditional mail – to the address:
Armazo Sp. z o. o.
Twarda 18 XVp Street.
5. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you use our Store, we will process your data for the following purposes:
1. To carry out your order in our Store – the basis for processing your data will in this case be acceptance of the Store’s regulations. For us to be able to fulfill your order, we will need the greatest amount of data from you, but only to the extent necessary to fulfill this order and deliver it to you. Providing personal data is not obligatory, but necessary to fulfill the order.
2. To keep your account on the Store’s website – the basis for processing your data, in this case, will be an agreement concluded with the Administrator by setting up an account and accepting the Store’s regulations. Creating an account in the Store will also enable you to access the data provided by you, including the history of your purchases, and execute certain rights related to data processing; providing your personal data for this purpose is not obligatory, but necessary to create an account.
3. For complaint processes – in this case, the basis for processing is the Administrator’s obligation resulting from the legal provision concerning the warranty for defects of the sold item. Providing data in the contact form is obligatory for the proper handling of your complaint,
4. If you agree to this separately, we will send you commercial information about the products offered for sale in the Store, including promotional offers, to the e-mail address provided by you – in this case, the basis for processing is your consent, which is not obligatory and can be revoked at any time by referring to the above data. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the correctness of data processing in the period before its withdrawal.
5. For statistical purposes for the Administrator’s internal needs – in this case, the basis for processing will be the legally justified Administrator’s interest in collecting information enabling the development of the activity and adjusting services to the needs of the Store’s users.
6. To confirm the fulfillment of our obligations and to assert claims or defend against claims that may be made against us, prevent or detect fraud – the basis for the processing of your data, in this case, will be the legally justified interest of the Administrator, which is the protection of rights, confirmation of the fulfillment of obligations and obtaining due remuneration from the Administrator’s customers.
We are committed to transparency in our processing of your data. If you have any questions about the process or rules of processing them, please contact us. We process your data following the law, ensuring that it remains current and correct. Your personal data will not be processed for automated decision-making without your consent.
6. IS IT OBLIGATORY TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA?
It is up to you to decide whether and what data you provide us with. Please remember, however, that when making purchases in the Shop, providing certain data will be obligatory to perform the sales contract, because without them we will not be able to complete your order. Failure to provide the data required by you will result in a failure to place an order. It is not obligatory for you to give your consent to receive commercial information to the given e-mail address for the realization of the concluded contract of sale of goods. If you give your consent, you will be able to withdraw it at any time.
7. TO WHOM WILL WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will only share your data with entities that cooperate with us in the performance of the contract of sale of goods purchased by you:
1. Depending on your choice of delivery method, we will make your data available to a courier company or Poczta Polska S.A. for delivery.
2. Depending on your choice of payment method for the purchased goods, we will make your data available to the operators who make payments via the Internet.
3. Moreover, your data may be provided to entities that process personal data of our customers to the extent necessary to host the Store’s websites.
4. We may also share your personal data with other entities in the above categories with whom we will establish cooperation.
8. HOW LONG WILL WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will process the personal data you provide us with during the period:
1. Essential for the performance of the sales contract, as well as for your claims, as well as the confirmation of the execution of our obligations and the assertion of claims or defense against claims that may be made against us.
2. If you request the deletion of your account in the Shop, we may process your data during the period necessary to confirm the performance of our obligations and to assert claims or defend against claims that may be made against us.
9. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN CONNECTION WITH OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
According to the GDPR, you have several rights in connection with the provision of personal data to us, such as
1. Right to information on how your personal data is processed – if you have any questions about whether and how we process your data, please contact us by sending an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to answer them.
2. Right to access and update your data – you always have access to your data in your Store account. There you can edit the data provided to us and update it.
If you have not created an account in the Store, please contact the Data Administrator at email@example.com. At your request, we will provide you with information on what data is processed.
We will then process them or update them on your request.
According to the rules specified in the GDPR you are also entitled to the following:
– Deletion of data – if you want us to stop processing your data, please write to us asking us to delete your account in the store or report it to us. Please note, however, that this is not an absolute right and we may refuse to delete your data that we have grounds to process (e.g. to comply with a legal obligation or to assert or defend against claims that may be made against us),
– Requests to restrict the processing of your data,
– Objection to the processing of your data if the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator or the performance of tasks in the public interest,
– Withdrawal of consent if the data is processed based on your consent,
– Data transfers if the processing is based on a contract or your consent.
You can execute all the above rights by contacting our Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. HOW SOON WILL YOU GET AN ANSWER FROM US?
We will try to process your requests as soon as possible and answer your questions about your data. In any case, you should receive a message from us no later than 30 days after receiving your request. Within this period, we will reply to you or inform you of any extension of the deadline and explain the reasons. If we are in doubt as to whether you are making a specific request, we may ask you some additional questions to verify your identity.
11. INFORMATION ABOUT RELEVANT AUTHORITY TO FILE A COMPLAINT
If you believe that we are processing your data unlawfully, you may also file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
If you have any questions related to the processing of your data by us or you want to exercise your rights resulting from the GDPR, please write directly to our Administrator: email@example.com.
12. COOKIES AND OPERATING DATA
COOKIES ARE SMALL TEXT INFORMATION IN THE FORM OF TEXT FILES, SENT BY THE SERVER AND SAVED BY THE PERSON VISITING THE WEBSITE OF THE ONLINE STORE (E.G. ON THE HARD DRIVE OF A COMPUTER, LAPTOP OR ON THE MEMORY CARD OF A SMARTPHONE – DEPENDING ON THE DEVICE USED BY THE VISITOR TO OUR ONLINE STORE). DETAILED INFORMATION CONCERNING INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES, AS WELL AS THE HISTORY OF THEIR CREATION, CAN BE FOUND, AMONG OTHERS HERE: https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
THE ADMINISTRATOR MAY PROCESS THE DATA CONTAINED IN THE COOKIE FILES WHEN VISITORS USE THE WEBSITE OF THE ONLINE STORE FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
– IDENTIFICATION OF THE WEBSITE FROM WHICH THE LOGGING INTO THE ONLINE STORE TOOK PLACE
– SAVING PRODUCTS ADDED TO THE BASKET
– SAVING DATA NEEDED TO FINALIZE THE ORDER, LOGIN DATA TO THE ONLINE STORE
– ADJUSTING THE CONTENT OF THE PAGE TO THE INDIVIDUAL PREFERENCES OF THE RECIPIENT (IN TERMS OF COLORS, FONT SIZE, PAGE APPEARANCE) AS WELL AS OPTIMIZING THE PAGES OF THE ONLINE STORE
- COLLECTION OF ANONYMOUS DATA SHOWING HOW THE WEBSITE IS USED
BY DEFAULT, MOST WEB BROWSERS ON THE MARKET ACCEPT COOKIES. EVERYONE HAS THE POSSIBILITY TO DETERMINE THE CONDITIONS OF USING COOKIES USING THE SETTINGS OF THEIR WEB BROWSER. THIS MEANS THAT YOU CAN E.G. PARTIALLY LIMIT (E.G. TEMPORARILY) OR COMPLETELY DISABLE THE POSSIBILITY OF SAVING COOKIES – IN THE LATTER CASE, HOWEVER, IT MAY AFFECT SOME FUNCTIONALITIES OF THE INTERNET STORE (FOR EXAMPLE, IT MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE TO PASS THE ORDER PATH THROUGH THE ORDER FORM DUE TO NOT REMEMBERING THE PRODUCTS IN THE SHOPPING CART DURING THE NEXT STEPS OF ORDERING).
DETAILED INFORMATION ON CHANGING THE SETTINGS FOR COOKIES AND THEIR INDEPENDENT DELETION IN THE MOST POPULAR WEB BROWSERS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE HELP SECTION OF THE WEB BROWSER. THE ADMINISTRATOR ALSO PROCESSES ANONYMIZED OPERATING DATA RELATED TO THE USE OF THE ONLINE STORE (IP ADDRESS, DOMAIN) TO GENERATE STATISTICS HELPFUL IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE ONLINE STORE. THESE DATA ARE OF AN AGGREGATE AND ANONYMOUS NATURE, I.E. THEY DO NOT CONTAIN FEATURES THAT IDENTIFY PERSONS VISITING THE WEBSITE OF THE ONLINE STORE. THESE DATA ARE NOT DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES.
13. FINAL CLAUSES
THE ADMINISTRATOR APPLIES TECHNICAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL MEASURES TO ENSURE THE PROTECTION OF THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA APPROPRIATE TO THE RISKS AND CATEGORIES OF DATA COVERED BY THE PROTECTION, AND IN PARTICULAR PROTECTS THE DATA FROM BEING MADE AVAILABLE TO UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS, FROM BEING TAKEN AWAY BY AN UNAUTHORIZED PERSON, FROM BEING PROCESSED IN VIOLATION OF THE APPLICABLE REGULATIONS AND FROM BEING ALTERED, LOST, DAMAGED OR DESTROYED.
THE ADMINISTRATOR MAKES THE FOLLOWING TECHNICAL MEASURES AVAILABLE TO PREVENT THE ACQUISITION AND MODIFICATION BY UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS OF PERSONAL DATA SENT ELECTRONICALLY:
– SECURING THE DATA SET AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS.
- ACCESS TO THE ACCOUNT ONLY AFTER PROVIDING AN INDIVIDUAL LOGIN AND PASSWORD.